Ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and
anti-bacterial properties. Therefore, it is considered as one of the
most powerful foods.
Drinking ginger tea beats cold and flu more efficiently than any other medicine. It also provides a great number of other health benefits.
Ginger Tea Benefits
- Improves circulation due to its warming properties.
- Provides the body with the necessary oxygen, vitamins and minerals.
- Relieves headache, pain and sore muscles.
- Dissolves kidney stones.
- Cleanses the liver.
- Prevents and kills cancer cells.
- Reduces the risk of stroke.
Ginger Tea RecipeIngredients:
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- A cup of water